Experience level0 - 1 Years
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Male Candidates Only.
- Frequent visit to client's physical location.
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Working closely with developers, clients and sales team to implement growth strategies.
- Conduct meetings with internal teams and customers to discuss project development and delivery stages
- Ensure internal teams deliver projects with high customer satisfaction
- Support the business development team in creating a business model, project budget, scope of work document and business plan
- Handle sales and coordinate transition and delivery of their products and services.
- Consult with senior management to discuss innovation or development in existing products and services to meet the market demand
- Create marketing plans to promote the products and services of the organisation
- Coordinate appointments, calls and meetings between senior management and customers for discussing new opportunities and for business expansions.
- Added advantage - Candidate having two wheeler will be preferred, Client visit travel conveyance extra ( weekly payout)
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently , make and meet deadlines.
- Establish strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Solution oriented with effective problem solving skills.
- Excellent Convincing and Communication Skills.
- A knack for sales and positioning an idea.
- Possesses an energetic and outgoing behavior.