Experience level0 - 1 Years
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Will be involved in project requirement gathering.
- Monitor project progress keeping track of timelines and quality standards.
- Coordinating between client and development team
- Provide regular updates to the clients and be the primary point of contact
- Visiting client's place.
- Preparing the timeline and documentation for project development and maintaining it.
- Suggest workflow improvements to help streamline processes using technology
- Handling client's support tickets raised and following up, till the closure of the tickets.
- Updating entries in MIS.
- Updating the reports to management.
- Added advantage - Candidate having two wheeler will be preferred, Client visit travel conveyance extra ( weekly payout)
- Good verbal communication skills
- Should have high grasping power towards client's requirements.
- Good Listening and Convincing skills.
- Interest over in learning new things.
- Prompt in updating information to team head(s).